Hello, Nitrauer Families!
Happy New Year! I hope your family enjoyed the holiday break.
This is a reminder of the schedule this week, starting Monday, Jan 4 and ending Friday, Jan 8,
This week we are following a YELLOW or HYBRID schedule. This means:
- Students with last names A-L report face-to-face Mon and Tues (1/4 and 1/5).
- Students with last names M-Z report face-to-face Wed and Thurs (1/6 and 1/7).
- When students are NOT face-to-face they are to be following the Zoom schedule and work assignments through Seesaw from home.
- We will take attendance and monitor students’ presence on Zoom and the work they are completing/submitting.
- All students will earn remotely from home on Friday (1/8) unless you have been told differently–see next bullet point.
- This week’s schedule applies to all students unless you have been notified by your child’s teacher(s) or me. I have sent a reminder to families whose students have a different schedule for the week.
As with our previous yellow or hybrid week, everything remains the same with school breakfast, lunch, bus schedules, and the instructional day.
Thank you for your flexibility!