From Dr. Hancock
This certainly has been an interesting week! Next week Wednesday, 12/23, is an early dismissal (1:40). Then we are off for holiday break. In the meantime, I have a few items for you:
1. It’s very important you contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) before reaching out to your child’s teacher regarding a non-quarantined child and his/her current educational option.
2. Please see the message* between the lines from the PTO for a way to say thank you to the Nitrauer teachers and staff.
3. The week we return after break, Jan 4-8, is a yellow/hybrid week. This means:
- Students with last names A-L report face-to-face Mon and Tues (1/4 and 1/5)
- Students with last names M-Z report face-to-face Wed and Thurs (1/6 and 1/7)
- All students learn remotely from home on Friday (1/8).
- This applies to all students unless you have been notified by your child’s teacher(s) or me.
4. As we roll into next week and the holiday break, I want to say THANK YOU for your patience and flexibility. Things are changing every day and we appreciate your understanding and support!!
“Please join the PTO in supporting our incredible Nitrauer teachers and support staff! Next week, we will be providing hot beverages for a special breakfast Dr. Hancock has organized for all of our school’s hard-working staff.
If you are able, please send a donation via Venmo to @amykatzbaumann to contribute to this effort. In the event you do not use Venmo, please feel free to send a few dollars in a sealed envelope to the office labeled “PTO Holiday Coffee”. Thank you so much for any help you can provide. Any extra money raised will be used for the next teacher appreciation initiative.”
Have a safe and happy holiday break!