From Dr. Hancock
Report cards for Marking Period 1
To access your student’s report card:
- Log into Sapphire Portal
- Click on your child’s name
- At the top of your student’s Sapphire portal page, it will say “Recent School Postings”.
- Hovering over those words, click on “Report Card-1”
- If you do not have a Sapphire Portal, please email Faye Will at WillFa@mtwp.net.
November PTO Meeting
I hope you all had a great weekend and a chance to enjoy this wonderful weather! Our next PTO Meeting is on November 17th at 7 PM at the following link: https://mtwp.zoom.us/j/94040030787
Dental Exam Information Due for Grades 1 & 3!
The Pennsylvania School Health Law requires that regular dental examinations be completed at scheduled intervals throughout your child’s school years. Manheim Township requires that dental exams be obtained for students entering 1st, 3rd, and 5th grades.
Picture Retake Day is Next Week! Thursday, November 19
If your student is having a picture retaken, please have your student bring the original photo package to school on Retake Day.
- Remote and MTVA students – if you are planning to have a photo taken on this day, please contact Miss G. directly at email@example.com
Last Change to Sign up for Teacher Conferences!
The deadline to register for a parent-teacher conference is Monday, November 16th at Noon.